thanks for your numerous and helpful feedback!
We already could implement some of your suggestions. With the new patch many different changes like GUI-improvements, small balancing changes and bugfixes went online.
Here is the list of all changes:
- Added a button to the garage to open the main menu
- Highscores are displayed correctly now
- The ESC button now opens the main menu on the race track
- While in the loading screen, you can no longer open the main men
- Tooltips for racer parts and racer values now show the correct texts
- The attributes in the customization menu have tooltips now
- The track preview does not disappear anymore when a player leaves the lobby
- The text in the input field of friend requests no longer needs to be deleted manually to add another player
- Energy regeneration fields and booster pads added to both directions
- Enlarged a checkpoint so that players are not set back unfairly
- The “bouncing racers” problem should be fixed
- The rock wall at the tube’s exit (forward direction) is not penetrable anymore
- Additional collider fixes
Ion Energy Systems
- Decreased the power of the boosters of all IES racers
- The top speed, acceleration, energy reserves and handling of IonEnergy01 are reduced
- Fixed an exploit that allowed IES racers to explode their shield repeatedly
- Decreased the power of the boosters of all NIT racers
- The energy reserves of NR-MT1X1 was increased lightly, the handling was modified
- Increased the power of the boosters of all NMW racers
- Temporarily disabled the team feature, because it produces problems In the current version of the game
- Track voting is allowed in the lobby after a lobby lock was released
- The rewards for finishin a race were tripled to aid progression during beta
- Heat generation of all weapons reduced by 50%; damage output was rebalanced.
Keep having fun on the race tracks!
Quantum Rush Team