today’s patch has a lot of changes. Besides many bugfixes we have worked on the race tracks Coastal and Airport: We fixed graphical bugs and integrated more pick-ups and booster pads on Coastal.
- We added booster-pads, the track should feel more racy now.
- We also added different pick-ups along the track. This should make pick-ups more important.
- The booster-pads and pick-ups are available for both track directions.
- The power of external booster pads are reduced
- fixed a pick-up bug
- A warning is displayed when the racer overheats.
- Many tooltips added
- Unavailable racer previews in the research-GUI are not longer displayed as a white rectangle.
- Added a short description for every manufacturer in the research tree.
- Audio settings are not resetted any more when entering a practice race.
- The lobby status display no longer shows incorrect values when lobbies are merged.
- The armour damage of ion weapons are slightly reduced, the shield damage slightly raised.
- fixed a bug that prevented to open a private chat with a friend.
At the moment the Quantum Rush Team is working on improving and optimizing the Canyon track. And a brand new track is also in the making! More infos on that will follow soon.
See you on the race tracks!
Your Quantum Rush Team