Today’s patch not only makes the race tracks Coastal, Airport and Canyon look better, but also fixes a few issues, like the static ranking numbers in the highscore.
The improvements on the five published race tracks are a continuous process, you can expect to see further upgrades with future patches!
Here are the details of the update:
The tracks Coastal, Airport and Canyon received a graphical overhaul. This is an on-going process, the race tracks will get further graphical improvements with future patches.
- The highscore tables will show the correct ranking numbers on every page.
- All environmental objects of the Coastal track are now visible again.
- Using the Booster Energy Cell pick-up will no longer cause the “energy depleted” sound to play continuously.
- Slowing lanes will now always affect the racer, also when it is not accelerating.
- The weapon activation hint is no longer displayed after the race is finished.
- The elements of the language drop-down menu in the login window can now be selected with the mouse without problems.
- Beam weapons generate more heat now.
- Pick-ups now generate more heat.
- The energy explosion of IES racers was improved and looks more impressive now.
- Special sound effects for beam weapons were implemented.
See you on the race tracks!
Your Quantum Rush team
Hint: If you are looking to participate in races with many other players, try to log in between 19:00 and 21:00 CET! Scheduling online races with other beta testers is now also possible via the Quantum Rush Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/quantumrush.
Attention: Due to a scheduled maintenance of our server provider, the Quantum Rush servers might be offline for up to 30 minutes between 0:01 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. (CET) on 23.1.2014 and 30.1.2014.