With the patch of today not only a new track went online but some bugs were fixed as well!
The new track is a mountain track called Deuterium Rally. It is available for tiers 3-9.
On this track, it is important the get out the most from pickups and booster-pads distributed along the edges of the abyss without losing the ground under your feet and crash!
Here are the details:
On most of the tracks we fixed bugs related to collisions with the environment and some graphics bugs, especially on the Asteroid Belt and the Chtonic Crater.
- Racers no longer emerge into the soil after a big jump
- on their second jump on the backwards track, tier 5 racers now no longer jump upwards until they crash into the stone arc
- the crossings between the inner and outer tubes were improved. Players now keep more control over their racer on these areas
- the wreck of a destroyed racer now no longer initiates checkpoints on the track and finish a race
- the heat sound effect will now stop if a player dies on a heat field
Your Quantum Rush team