How does one recognize that Christmas eve is near?!
Exactly! You can find numerous of good games for an even better price at the “Steam Holiday Sale”. This year Quantum Rush: Champions is also joining this promotional event.
Everybody who hasn’t grabbed a copy yet, now is your chance to get Quantum Rush: Champions with a sweet discount of 30%.
By the way: The “Steam Holiday Sale” will last till the second of January.
We wish you many fun and success with Quantum Rush and a happy holiday season!
Your Quantum Rush team
you might already have noticed the new Steam achievements in Quantum Rush Champions, but today we have another feature to announce:
The Steam trading cards.
The total of 10 Quantum Rush: Champions trading cards will feature motives and exclusive concept arts from the game.
How do Steam trading cards work?
You can get the cards by playing the game and trading or purchasing them on the community market. The set contains 10 cards, which can be converted into rewards.
You will receive the following rewards:
- one of 5 Quantum Rush: Champions backgrounds for your Steam profile
- one of 5 exclusive emoticons for the Steam chat and the forums
- and 100 EXP for your Steam account
One set can be collected and converted up to 5 times – furthermore there will be one rare set which can only be converted one time.
By the way: Steam is currently running a special promotion. Every player who converts a set gets a’2014 Holiday Sale Trading Card’ additionally to the above mentioned rewards.
We wish a lots fun and success with collecting and trading!
Your Quantum Rush team
With the patch of today Quantum Rush: Champions received the long awaited Steam Achievements. Now you can compare yourself to all other pilots on Steam!
Of course there were other changes and improvements as well, they are listed below:
- 34 Steam Achievements are now available!
- the personal statistics and achievements were completed by information boxes and help texts
- we added more visual feedback during a races
- in Arcade mode, for the game mode Courier you can configure the speed and steering handicap per package collected
- the finishing times of all Time Trial races were improved
- the finishing times of some Hit the Target races were improved
- the tier 5 boss adversary of the campaign Macrostellar Warfare does not give the victory away to his challenger so easily!
- the track „Adrenaline Terminal“ is now already available in Arcade mode in tier 1
- on the race track Asteroid Belt a problem with respawn before finish line was fixed
- there is an achievement available for the race track Deuterium Rally
- on the race track Deuterium Rally an invisible hole was closed in the track walls
- on the race track Ice Cluster appear in the game mode Hit the Target targets no longer appear in objects and obstacles
- the race track Ice cluster is now available in Arcade mode
- the entrance to the tube sector in backwards direction of the race track Metro Sykblitz is now better raceable
- the effect of a booster pad on the track Novasea Airstrip was normalized
- on the race track Novasea Airstrip in game mode Hit the Target a target was removed that was unreachable behind a stone
- the energy pads on the race track Twilight Grounds react now to energy even if you don’t cross them in the mid of the energy charging track
General bug fixes
- the target requirements for tier 6 boss adversary of the campaign Buccaneer Blasters was fixed
- 2 broken Defeat the Enemy challenges in Buccaneer Blasters now work
- the personal statistics evaluate the 3 top placements in game mode Against the Clock
- the challenges for tier 7 boss adversary in campaign Macrostellar Warfare can be unlocked now
- the Defeat all Boss Adversaries Achievement can now be unlocked
We wish you lots of fun and great success in mastering the challenges!
Your Quantum Rush Team
As you know the full version of Quantum Rush: Champions is available on Steam since last week, and we hope you like the new content!
Many of you gave us the feedback that you wish for multiplayer content in Quantum Rush: Champions. Besides that, we’d like to offer players internationally a stable multiplayer experience. In view of this, Quantum Rush Online had some greater shortcomings due to servers being placed in Germany.
We thought long about it and made the decision to offer the multiplayer elements of Quantum Rush Online in the medium term to the player community as part of Quantum Rush: Champions.
This means that Quantum Rush Online, in its present form, will not be continued, to allow us to concentrate all resource and advance the further development of Quantum Rush: Champions in an optimal manner.
Quantum Rush Online is thus discontinued.
Waiting is over! As by today you can download the full version of Quantum Rush: Champions on Steam. Compared to the Early Access version many things have changed: Lots of new content have been added and of course many bugs have been fixed.
What exactly was added and which bugs were fixed you can read in our patch notes below:
- 3 new individual campaigns – one per racer manufacturer
- these campaigns contain for the first time tiers 6 and 7 and their 6 racers, also available for the first time (2 per manufacturer) and countless functional and optical unlocks
- many new challenges
- 2 new game modes: Defeat the Enemy and Courier
- 7 new boss challenges
- 5 new race tracks: Now you can choose between a total of 14 different race tracks.
- through progress in the new campaigns you can unlock various skins for the racers
Profile & personal statistics
- now you can create, save and load several profiles
- through the new menu point “Profile” you can view comprehensive personal statistics and achievements
- over 90 achievements have been added
- navigation with menu grids was optimized
- menu grids with much content now have several pages
- a new score window was added which shows better information during races without adversaries
- for all racers now skins can be unlocked
- the energy generation fields on all race tracks were balanced again to guarantee a steady energy delivery
- on all race tracks the pickup “Stasisphere” has been added
- now on all race tracks a “Hit the Target” configuration is available
- some race tracks were optimized for races on higher tiers. Resets or similar problems should no longer arise
- keyboard settings are no longer reset when restarting the game
- the time for the fastest round is now tracked during the race
- racer respawn is now always correctly set up when the race is started again
- the pickup “Bodyslam” now works more reliably
- various game pad input problems were fixed
- it is no longer possible in the game mode “Hit the Target” to go backwards through targets to get bonus time
We wish you lots of fun on the race tracks!
Your Quantum Rush team