We’ve toiled, refined and tuned the balancing for you!
We hope you will like the changes which went online with the update of today.
Balancing of particular pickups:
- the speed of the pickups “Bodyslam”, “Charge Bolt” and of some primary weapons projectiles was increased by 10% on tiers 5 to 7
- the effective duration of the pickups “Flash Bang” and “Stasis Sphere” was reduced
- the damage of the pickups “Mine” and “Lock-On Missile” was reduced
- the effective range and damage of the pickup “Roommaker” was increased
- many challenges in the basic campaigns, especially in the campaign “Buccaneer Blasters” were rebalanced
- some challenges in the DLC campaign “Jump Start Tournament” were improved, especially “Time Trial” and “Hit the Target” challenges present a fairer difficutly
- the content of pickup pads was changed so that player now find alternatives to the pickups “Smoke Screen” and “Flash Bang” more often
- more pickups were placed on the race track “Aquarii Atoll”
- damage of all beam weapons was increased by 10%
We wish you lots of fun on the race track!
Your Quantum Rush Team